Chosen header1

Monday, November 12, 2007

 

Last post to a good mate



It is with great sadness that I announce the death of Colin Cope,ex Corporal in the 2nd Battalion the Royal Green Jackets who I had the privilege to serve with and considered a good friend,who was killed by an IED at 0700 on Saturday 10th November in Iraq whilst working for a private security company.He was due to come home in a couple of weeks.He was an excellent soldier and a good man and it was an honour to know him.Colin leaves behind his wife,Colete and three children.He will be greatly missed.

Comments:
My condolences on your loss
 
Sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept condolences from my family and me.
 
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?