Chosen header1

Monday, October 09, 2006

 

It's l'amour: one in five Britons would rather be French!

Read this I don't fucking think so!-I'm English,English,English!!-Monsh tout Rodney!-I'm as English as the Queen of England!(What do you mean she's Half German and married to a Greek?)I eat proper English food like Aromatic crispy duck pancakes,chicken Korma with pilau rice and Dominoe's meat feast-I drink proper English drinks like Jacob's Creek Shiraz,Stellar Artois and Jack Daniels and I go on Holiday to proper English places like Pathos,Barcelona and Paris....oh Bugger,maybe I'm a frog already?-How can you tell?I don't own a strippy T-shirt or a beret and I haven't got an outrageous moustache!I haven't started digging up snails in my garden for a snack and I wash almost every day,I can't be French surely?-When I was in the British Army I never had the inclination to surrender once and BOTH my parents are married TO EACH OTHER-No that clinches it I'm definitely not French!

Comments:
I am english too, I understand if you dont believe me, its hard to see me working on the street these days amongst the sea of walking black garbage bags and veils or the din of the call to pray!
You might be forgiven even when you are greeted in one of several languages non of them English, but I am still here and despite the best efforts to shut me up I AM BRITISH AND PROUD OF IT!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?