Chosen header1

Saturday, December 02, 2006

 

Ministry of Defense ban "The Chosen Man"!

I learned this morning from an army friend that the MoD have "Red flagged" and blocked this blogspot from all their computers in the UK and abroad,including Iraq and Afghanistan,in a move to try and stop service personnel from reading and commenting on my articles!-Obviously I've hit a raw nerve and got too close to the truth and the powers that be in Whitehall don't like it!-This has only encouraged me to continue to highlight the injustices received from our troops by an ungrateful government and our continued participation in an illegal and immoral war in both Iraq and Afghanistan!-I'd like to thank all the serving soldiers who have emailed their comments and support,as I am now aware at risk to their own career's,and I will continue to carry on the good work,happy in the knowledge that a lowly ex-Corporal of the Royal Green Jackets has managed to rattle the cages in the corridors of power at Whitehall!!

Comments:
Well done! Now you know you are getting something right.
 
Beware when all men think well of you! Whatever happened to freedom of speech?
 
Yeah, Scipio - Soldier on! Keep it up, you're doin' a great job!
From a Soldier's mum, Julie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?