Chosen header1

Friday, December 22, 2006

 

The death of my youth!


No blogging today,I'm in mourning,it's finally happened,the day we all dread-I've turned 40 today!-I'm staring into an open grave!-Only a slow decline in health,gradually losing all my dignity and then that final appointment with the Grim Reaper to look forward to!-My hair's already gone,soon my teeth will fall out,then my eyesight will go,I'm already partially deaf in one ear and the other will go soon,rheumatism and arthritis will kick in followed by impotence,incontinence,altzimers and then a slow,lingering,painful death!
Bugger that,I'm going to get pissed!-Let's see if I can get sclerosis before I'm 50!

Comments:
Have a good one and don’t worry incontinence pants are really good!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY McHORN!DONT WORRY MATE THEY SAY LIFE BEGINS AT 40! DONT FORGET TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE TO GET YOUR BUS PASS FORM!
 
Happy britday,Don't worry you
always be a kidult.

Try these links out:

Tu 95
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faUvdTJRh48

Tu 95
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faUvdTJRh48
 
Can I suggest my favourite brand of truss?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?