Chosen header1

Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Tribute to the fallen


Comments:
Every one a hero and every ones death the fault of tony blair! sleep well heros we wont forget you
 
NATO is in Afghanistan because the attacks on the USA of 9-11 triggered Article V. Is that right? And now the USA is using only a fraction of our fighting forces in Afghanistan; the rest of our military assets are being squandered on a frivolous adventure elsewhere, completely irrelevant to the 9-11 attacks. But I have yet to see any European complain that they have been left to pull American chestnuts out of the fire. Why is that? (I didn't think I have been that inattentive.)
 
It is a very emotional video.
My husband Geoff and myself went through france on holiday in september and we stopped at Etaples. We visited the WW1 war graves there. My god what an emotional experience that was!You could hear the silence when you walked in. If you undersatnd what I mean....it really hit you. We left a message in the rememberance book.
God bless them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?