Chosen header1

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

Terror Camps in the New Forest!

Read this! There's terrorist training camps in The New Forest and Berkshire!-That's right you heared right,not in Pakistan or the Hindu Kush right here in Englands green and pleasant land near the picturesque,sleepy village of Lyndhurst in Hampshire heavily armed Muslim terror squads crawl around amongst the grand old English Oak and Elm that were once used to build Nelson's ships of the line that kept our shores safe from invasion!Just along from Bournemouth,where my parents plan to retire,Fanatical suicide bombers are strapping on their vests of hate and carrying out dry runs on the promenade and novelty children's dinosaurs!Nearby,Bloodcrazed Mujahadeen Insurgents are planning their Jihad attack on the Brockenhurst anual village tombola!What would Cpl.Jones of the Warmington-on-sea Home Guard have to say?-"Don't panic Mr.Mannering" or "we're all doomed!" Well I say "PANIC,PANIC,PANIC!" This is England for fuck's sake not Syria,the New forest is for picnicking and birdspotting not training to overthrow the "Infidel,lesser Satan" and all his little elves,or whatever bollocks it is that these brainwashed,physcotic loonies call us!Time for positive action,I think!I've dug out my grandads old steele "Tommy" helmet and I've gaffer taped my mums best carving Knife on the end of a broomstick,just let Abdul try and Jihad my patio and prize gladioli!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?