Chosen header1

Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

Average cost of a home 'to hit £300,000 in five years'!

Read this An utter discrace!How can anyone afford £300,000 for a house-Only on a monopoly" board(In London you might get a small shoebox for that!)And just try and get a council property if you're not an ethnic minority,"asylum seeker"(illegal immigrant),gay(Perverted deviant) or a "one parent family"(Slapper who got herself up the duff so she could get a house!) -you've got no chance,I know-I've tried,I'm white,single,middle aged,I like woman and I served my country in the British Army-No chance,do not pass go and forget the £200!Perhaps if I put on an eastern European accent and wore a "Bronski beat" t-shirt I might stand more of a chance!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?