Chosen header1

Monday, June 19, 2006

 

Rant of the day-I hate football!

I hate football!Am I the only Englishman alive who finds this pointless,moronic game about as apealing as having your wisdom teeth removed without anesthetic!It's boring,boring,boring!Fouteen GROSSLY overpaid pamperd,brainded idiots run around a beutifly tailored grass field for ninety minutes,occasionaly perfoming oscar nominated acts of total fantasy when an oposing player just happens to breath on them resulting in a death scene reminisant of Shakespere!
These tossers earn millions for kicking a round object about and every now and again get it in the goal!For this lofty privalege they are allowed to get away with rape,buggery,speeding,drug taking,GBH and any number of anti-social acts that if a mere mortal like ourselves was to commit you could guarantee us "Standing tall in front of the man"the very next Court opening day!

They are recruited young,sometimes when they're still in school,Having never done a days proper work in their lives and handed a silver spoon and a "Get out of jail free card" which they can use for the rest of their lives.
I admit the original concept of the game,when it was first invented,had promise, but these days money is God."Ductus Exemplo"-Leadership by example should be the proffesional footballers moto,unfortunately it seems to be"Do whatever I like because my million pound lawyer will get me off it!"
If ever these pamperd neanderthows start to show real heart and honour,like you see on the Rugby field,a proper game,I might take an interest but for the time being I think I'll just go and have a barbed wire enema instead!!!

Comments:
Footballs for puffs!
 
I hate what the world knows as football & I hate the American version of football, sometimes I feel like the only American male who hates this sport.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?